I am like an untouchable in the JD(S) now, rues YSV Datta

MYSURU: Former JD(S) MLA Y S V Datta said he's now like an untouchable in his occasion, but clarified that he will continue to remain with the occasion until former prime minister H D Deve Gowda leads it.
Datta, who used to be defeated via BJP candidate Belli Prakash from Kadur constituency, informed TOI that principle-based politics has no place in nowadays’s state of affairs. Datta used to be defeated via 15,372 votes.

“Politicians like me who consider and practice value-based politics are handled like untouchables. There is no cost for our suggestions. That is my situation within the occasion,” he said.

He, alternatively, said that he will continue to remain with the occasion until it's led Deve Gowda. “I am with him for the last 45 years. I was inspired via the JP motion and used to be imprisoned on the time of emergency. I am operating with Gowda since I was 20 years old. I will continue with him until he leads the occasion,” he said.


He expressed suspicion that occasion leaders Dharme Gowda and Bhoje Gowda from Birur, which is part of Kadur constituency, is also in the back of his defeat. “My supporters have been caution me from day one who the duo used to be seeking to defeat me. I was confident of a win amidst their false propaganda and methods. But I misplaced because of their anti-party actions,” he said.


“This has harm the sentiments of occasion activists. In the yr 2006 when the occasion used to be an orphan in the constituency, I nurtured it. I rushed from Bengaluru and relocated to Kadur to reinforce the occasion. As a end result other people elected me in 2013. Unfortunately, I was defeated via a couple of occasion leaders in this election,” he said.


He also said that he is no longer going to comment at the occasion’s decision to not nominate him in the upcoming MLC election. “It's not that i am able to demand something. The best option is following the chief silently. It is healthier to not talk when you're intentionally sidelind,” he said.


I am like an untouchable in the JD(S) now, rues YSV Datta I am like an untouchable in the JD(S) now, rues YSV Datta Reviewed by Kailash on June 08, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.