Mum: Biker kicks woman in abdomen, case viral on FB

MUMBAI: A 41-year-old homemaker was once kicked in the abdomen through an unknown biker at Borivli on Monday when she was once at the approach home after choosing up her daughter from faculty. The woman took to Facebook to narrate the incident and demand more police patrolling all the way through the day. Her submit was once shared through just about 100 other folks through Wednesday night. Police officials mentioned they are scrutinizing the pictures from cameras in the vicinity.

Biswapriya Chakrabarti, the homemaker, informed TOI: “We live as regards to the school and walk home on a regular basis. Around three.35pm, we reached YMCA in IC Colony once I noticed a motorcyclist means from the other facet. He was once speeding and I used to be keeping an eye on him as I had my child with me. He slowed down as he was once passing us and all at once extended his leg. He kicked me laborious in the abdomen with his boots. I used to be in critical ache. But sooner than I may react, he had vanished.”
Screenshot of the viral Facebook submit

She added that any other biker and two autorickshaw drivers who had witnessed the incident offered to chase him. “The auto drivers returned after a while and mentioned they'd misplaced him. I had never seen the biker sooner than he assaulted me. I don’t know whether or not his intention was once to rob my handbag or molest.”


Chakrabarti dialled the police emergency helpline ‘100’. A police automobile arrived in a while and requested her if she had seen the motorbike’s numberplate. “I informed them I used to be in no position to note down the registration number. They made inquiries in the neighbourhood. It became out that the spot was once no longer covered through digital surveillance,” mentioned Chakrabarti who filed a police grievance on Wednesday.


“We have shaped two teams to track down the person. There are CCTVs mounted in different places at the lane and we are going during the pictures,” mentioned senior inspector Ashok Jadhav of MHB Colony police. Chakrabarti mentioned she had taken a just right look at the biker’s face and may determine him if cops stuck him. “Women strolling with youngsters are probably the most prone on streets. The Link Road is situated close through and provides an escape path for such components,” she added.


Reacting to her submit on Facebook, residents mentioned a flasher have been spotted in the same lane too. “There must be better vigilance and digital surveillance,” a neighborhood informed TOI.


Mum: Biker kicks woman in abdomen, case viral on FB Mum: Biker kicks woman in abdomen, case viral on FB Reviewed by Kailash on June 14, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.