Diljit Dosanjh: I lost bets and money to Akshay Kumar

The 12 months 2019 seems to be totally packed for Diljit Dosanjh. This Friday on June 21st, his first Punjabi outing of the 12 months ‘Shadaa’ is liberating, and put up that he has ‘Arjun Patiala’ and ‘Good News’ in line. Today, whilst the actor used to be in Delhi promoting his Punjabi film, he also spilled some beans on the off-screen amusing that took place on the sets of ‘Good News’. The actor talked about the co-star Akshay Kumar and said he has misplaced bets to him and owes him money as well.

While addressing the media Diljit used to be requested about the off-screen pranks and amusing, since Akshay Kumar is legendary for his off-camera mast. To the similar, Diljit spoke back “I misplaced bets to him and money too. In reality, I owe him some money, and he in truth takes it from you which of them I to find truly cute about him.”

He additional added, “He makes bets and I don’t know how he wins each and every time. I even gave a chance to my pals to position bets with him, I thought they might win, however eventually, I most effective owe him ”.

Besides the off-screen amusing part, Diljit used to be all praise about Akshay Kumar’s professionalism. The actor said, “He is this sort of giant famous person, but he is very punctual. He gets off the automobile and heads directly on the sets. We used to wrap a day’s shoot by 1:30 - 2, and he used to say let’s shoot for the following day as well in order that later everyone gets a day off. Thus, we in truth finished the shoot 5-6 days earlier than the given time.”

Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Shadaa’ is liberating on June 21st. It features him and Neeru Bajwa in the lead and is a much awaited Punjabi rom-com. On the other hand, ‘Good News’ will star him alongside Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani. It is ready a contemporary age couple seeking to conceive and is liberating on December 27.


Diljit Dosanjh: I lost bets and money to Akshay Kumar Diljit Dosanjh: I lost bets and money to Akshay Kumar Reviewed by Kailash on June 19, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.