Ankit Tiwari gushes about getting hitched

Ankit Tiwari will likely be getting married to Pallavi Shukla on Wednesday, and the singer-composer said he is taking a look forward to beginning a new bankruptcy of his existence. The 'Galliyan' hitmaker were given working on Tuesday. He will likely be getting married in Kanpur in a while Wednesday.

Singer-composer Ankit Tiwari will get engaged to Pallavi Shukla

Singer and composer Ankit Tiwari is all set to start out a new bankruptcy in his existence with Pallavi Shukla. ​​The singer who has been surrounded via marriage rumours for rather some time, in the end made it official via pronouncing his engagement on Tuesday night.

"This is one of the most beautiful days of my life as I begin a new chapter with the blessing of my family," Tiwari instructed.

"We are all overjoyed, happy and excited to welcome Pallavi, my better half who completes me, into my life," he added.

Tiwari hasn't invited any Bollywood famous person for the wedding, but will likely be throwing a reception birthday party in Mumbai in the second week of March.

The singer-composer also posted a picture from his engagement rite on his Instagram account.


The post learn: "I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing to you everyday that I hold you as high as the stars. #FinallyEngaged."


I will spend an eternity loving you, taking good care of you, recognize you, appearing you everyday that I grasp you as prime as the celebs. #finallyengaged

A post shared via Ankit Tiwari (@ankittiwari) on


Back in 2014, Tiwari was once arrested after being accused of rape and molestation via his former female friend.




Ankit Tiwari gushes about getting hitched Ankit Tiwari gushes about getting hitched Reviewed by Kailash on February 22, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.