Deepika's message for fans on Women's Day

Fresh out of the success of her magnum opus trip 'Padmaavat', Deepika Padukone has change into a job style for many. The actress has managed to inspire her fanatics over time. On International Women's Day, Deepika has a unique message for the entire feminine readers of ETimes.

Deepika Padukone and her sister Anisha Padukone’s candid photos

To celebrate the unique sisterly bond the 2 proportion; here are a few candid clicks of the Padukone sisters.



Deepika believes that its vital to take out time for yourself. Talking exclusively to Etimes, Deepika sends a powerful message for her fanatics and says, "I think it's okay to take out time for yourself. I think women are constantly taking out time for other people. Especially home makers, I think it's important to take a breather and do things for yourself. It's important to be selfish sometimes and take care of yourself. "



While talking concerning the love she will get from her fanatics, Deepika expressed, "I feel immense amount of gratitude if I may say at this point. I just want to do good work, play memorable characters and to be honest in everything I do. Right now, I am just seeing the after effect of that. I want to thank everyone who has been part of my journey."


Deepika's message for fans on Women's Day Deepika's message for fans on Women's Day Reviewed by Kailash on March 08, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.