I’ve trained hard for Commonwealth Games; will give it my best shot: PV Sindhu

With lower than every week to go for the XXI Commenwealth Games to kick-off in Australia, all eyes are on Hyderabadi shuttler PV Sindhu who's tipped to be one of the crucial favourites to win a medal for the country. The 22-year-old is aware of that nothing lower than a podium finish will fulfill the legions of fanatics back house who're rooting for her. “There’s every week to go for the event and the preparations are on in complete swing. I’m extremely thankful to my fanatics for his or her enhance and for cheering me on throughout and I’ll take this energy with me to the Commonwealth Games,” said Sindhu on the sidelines of a charity match.

The ace shuttler, who misplaced a nail-biting come across with Japan’s Akane Yagamuchi in the semi-final of the All England Championship vows to bounce back hard in the upcoming Commonwealth Games. “Obviously, it was once disappointing to lose but I gave it a 100 in keeping with cent and it was once a close contest, so no regrets there. I will be able to now attempt to come back stronger this time,” Sindhu expressed.

Sindhu, who just lately had an injury scare, brushed it off as a minor sprain and said it hasn’t hampered her preparations for the event. “This match comes as soon as in four years, so it’s a large thing and I want to give it my perfect shot. I’ve educated hard for it and I’m raring to go,” she said.

Currently ranked third in the BWF scores for Women’s singles, Sindhu, who won a bronze medal in the remaining version of the Commonwealth Games, is hoping to make historical past as soon as again. “It’s a prestigious match and I’m one of the crucial flagbearers so it’s actually a proud second to be representing the country at this level,” she adds with a grin.

Well, we hope she will be able to keep the flag flying prime for India at the Commonwealth Games, which start on April 5.
I’ve trained hard for Commonwealth Games; will give it my best shot: PV Sindhu I’ve trained hard for Commonwealth Games; will give it my best shot: PV Sindhu Reviewed by Kailash on March 31, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.