Man thrashes wife for taking money from wallet

AHMEDABAD: A 41-year-old lady approached the Chandkheda police alleging she used to be thrashed by means of her husband because she took some cash from his pockets with out informing him. The city police have booked lady’s husband for attack and legal intimidation.

The lady, a resident of Motera space, stated in the FIR that she had got married to her husband 14 years ago and they've two children a son and a 10-year-old daughter.

“My husband gets offended over very frivolous problems and incessantly doubts my persona. After few years after marriage, our dating used to be on shaky grounds. But I tolerated him to save my marriage and also in the passion of my children,” stated the lady’s complainant.


“On June 12, I instructed my husband that I took some cash from his pockets for some urgent family expense. Having heard this, he got offended and puzzled how I dared to take cash from his pockets. Before I may just say anything else, he began punching me on my face and again,” stated the complainant.


In immense pain, the lady called up her friend who rushed her to a close-by personal hospital where she used to be hospitalised for a day on Thursday.


With the assistance of a chum and her parents, the lady approached the police on Friday and lodged the complaint, mentioned a police official.


The Chadnkheda police lodged the FIR against her husband beneath IPC sections 498(A) (cruelty by means of husband towards wife), 323(voluntarily causing harm) and 506 (i) (legal intimidation).
Man thrashes wife for taking money from wallet Man thrashes wife for taking money from wallet Reviewed by Kailash on June 17, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.