Like grandmom, I want to serve people: Priyanka

Kanpur: Urging party staff now not to draw comparison between her and her grandmother, former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra whilst campaigning for the party candidate Sriprakash Jaiswal within the town on Friday said that she was once no match to Indira Ji... however what is not unusual between them is a feeling of serving the people.

“... and nobody can take out this feeling from inside us (me and my brother). We will proceed to serve you, whether or not you give us an opportunity or now not”, Priyanka said.


However, in keeping with the Congress remark towards PM Modi stating ‘chowkidar chor hai’, some humans within the crowd also raised slogans ‘Modi Modi’ in enhance of BJP as a counter assault.


Priyanka Gandhi Vadra won an amazing enhance from the city humans throughout her road display. Her cavalcade handed through the slim lanes of congested Birhana road where humans showered rose petals on her and Shri Prakash Jaiswal.


The road display began 3 hours after the scheduled time. “You have noticed two people--PM Narendra and my brother Rahul. Rahul always wears a smile regardless of being ridiculed almost day-to-day. Abuses are hurled at my mother, my late father or even my late grandmother (Indira Gandhi). When my brother is ridiculed, he maintains persistence considering he would possibly have accomplished something incorrect which will have to be rectified. On the opposite hand is an individual who you already know so smartly”, Priyanka said whilst attacking PM Narendra Modi. Whoever condemns this (Modi) government, he/she is dubbed as anti-national, she alleged.


Like grandmom, I want to serve people: Priyanka Like grandmom, I want to serve people: Priyanka Reviewed by Kailash on April 20, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.