Why Ananya Panday went for a song recording…

Ananya Panday, who will make her Bollywood debut with director Punit Malhotra’s Student Of The Year 2, is like some other common 19-year-old. We have some cast reason to mention that about this beautiful newcomer. So, it seems that like millions of other youngsters, she, too, is a large fan of singer and internet sensation Sanam Puri. The crooner, who also has a band through the name Sanam, has been widespread for his cover versions of previous Hindi movie songs. And now, he has been roped in for a music in SOTY 2. It’s a romantic monitor, titled Fakira, which features Ananya with Tiger Shroff.


When Ananya came upon that Sanam was roped in to sing the number, she decided to be present at the music’s recording consultation. Talking about this, director Punit Malhotra advised us, “While running on this music, I realised just how widespread Sanam is. Ananya is a 19-year-old child and she or he’s this kind of large fan of this man. The second I advised her that he will be one of the vital two voices within the music, she mentioned, ‘I’m coming for the dub’. I requested her what she’d do at a recording and her response was, ‘I just want to watch him sing in front of me.’ That did two things for me: on one hand, I came upon that the singer has an enormous, younger fan base and however, we turned into very confident that we had cracked the music neatly.”



Why Ananya Panday went for a song recording… Why Ananya Panday went for a song recording… Reviewed by Kailash on May 04, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.