Kolkata welcomes the trendy world of hair tattoos?

It is often stated that Kolkata is not a town that welcomes experiments, particularly when it comes to style. The town's fashionistas have always complained about how Kolkata does not make room for a drastic new look. However, preserving the non-experimental tag aside, the town is experiencing a brand new trend -hair tattoos -as made famous by way of international footballers like Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Pogba and lots of others.

Hair tattooing is not just a trend; this is a taste observation that many are going gaga about. Styling of hair is one of the simplest ways to change your look. But how a lot are you able to experiment with hair? Hair stylist Md Sajid stated, "You can be very creative with your hair. At our salon, we mostly see young people coming for hair tattoos and it is becoming popular gradually."

Drummer and health fanatic Nikita Chowdhury went for a hair tattoo just lately and he or she feels that experi menting with hair is her distinctiveness. She stated, "I love to modify my look. I feel my look makes me feel stronger. If I didn't have the hair colour and style of my own, I wouldn't be as confident as I am today .I will never stop experimenting, no matter what."



Dancer Sudarshan Chakraborty has made his hair tattoo a style observation of his personal. He stated, "I did it in 2004. Initially, it was such a new and fresh style that people used to stare at me wondering what I had done to my hair." He additionally stated the way has change into a boon. "If I talk about the styling, I must say it has become my signature style and I believe it brought me good luck. This particu lar style also gave a new look to my balding hairline. I had very low selfesteem because I was balding. This entire styling, or what you call a hair tattoo, transformed me as a person... I became more confident as a performer," he stated. When requested about maintenance, Chakraborty stated, "I have a stylist and he takes care of it.Hair tattoo isn't like a body tattoo that you do once and it will be like that forever. You need to trim and maintain it properly . The best part is that you can be very creative with it. You can change it whenever you want."



Anwesha Sarkar, a fashion designing student from FDDI, additionally had a hair tattoo carried out just lately . Sarkar came around the trend on Pinterest first. She stated, "Since I am a fashion student, I need to keep track of what is trending globally . I came across this style and it really looked very interesting. The one that I have done lets me wear my hair both with and without the tattoo." She thinks experimentation is the key to gaining self belief. "The more you experiment, the more confident you become about yourself," she stated. She additionally thinks Kolkata is changing into cooler with time. "Many have come up to me and appreciated my style, but many have also stared at me with disgust. The disgusted look comes mostly from the older generation. But the younger crowd has appreciated the styling a lot," she added.




Actor Joyraj Bhattacharjee stated he opted for a hair tattoo just to flout the norms. He stated, "Since I do theatre, I don't get much chance to experiment with my looks. Bengali theatre has its own definition of what is cul tured and what is not. So, I experiment with my look whenever I get a chance. I like to disregard rules that are already set."


Chirasree Bandopadhyay, a contract creator, additionally went for a hair tattoo once and feels that she is completed with the look. She stated, "I did it once and I think I am done. I loved the look but since I like experimenting, I think I will go for some other look next time." When requested about how the enjoy of wearing a hair tattoo used to be, she stated, "I loved it. It escalates your confidence level to a new height and I am happy that I did it once. Sporting a hair tattoo made me realise that I can pull off any kind of style."


— Shrutanwita Chakraborty
Kolkata welcomes the trendy world of hair tattoos? Kolkata welcomes the trendy world of hair tattoos? Reviewed by Kailash on October 23, 2017 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.