Cops catch boy on cycle playing Pokemon Go on busy city road

COIMBATORE: What might be better than a game of Pokemon to beat the examination heat? But looking Pikachu at the busy city streets brings undesirable police consideration and likewise earns the ire of your oldsters, a 11-year-old from the city learned on Saturday.
An assistant commissioner of police had caught the category VI pupil of a personal matriculation school in the city, whilst he was once pedalling during the busy Race Course, his eyes fixed at the mobile phone operating Pokemon Go game. “I realized the boy preserving a mobile phone on one hand whilst riding a bicycle. He was once taking a look on the mobile phone display screen as an alternative at the street. When I attempted to forestall him, he attempted to escape, But, he was once nabbed quickly,” assistant commissioner of police (crime- west sub-division) Balamurugan informed TOI.

The boy informed police officers that he had installed Pokemon Go two weeks in the past with out the information of his oldsters. “I came out of the home on my bicycle around 10.30am after my oldsters left for work. I informed my grandmother that I wanted to fulfill my buddies. Actually, I wanted to earn more issues in the game and was once looking for Pokemon at the streets,” he mentioned


The minor boy informed TOI that he attempted to escape from the officials as they have been in undeniable clothes. “I despite the fact that they have been seeking to kidnap me,” he mentioned.


Balamurugan urged the boy to not play such game and concentrate on research. Special sub-inspector Murugesan from the Race Course police station passed the boy over to his circle of relatives on Saturday afternoon.


The first coincidence caused through Pokemon Go game in India was once reported from Mumbai two years in the past.


Cops catch boy on cycle playing Pokemon Go on busy city road Cops catch boy on cycle playing Pokemon Go on busy city road Reviewed by Kailash on March 11, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.