Girl scribbled on notebook: 'I am failure, I hate myself'

NOIDA: Students incessantly use the closing web page of a pocket book to scribble. Ekisha Sah did, too. She practised her signature, writing crisscross with a blue pen at the dominated web page. Within this scroll, she additionally time and again wrote, "I am failure", in addition to "I am dumb" and "I hate myself".
The closing web page of the pocket book seized by police from Ekisha's study desk holds a key into the mental state of the 16-year-old girl who committed suicide on Tuesday, less than a week after her Class IX exam effects have been declared and he or she was requested to sit down for a re-test in two topics.

The thick pocket book had mathematical calculations at the first few pages. The rest of it was blank, except for the closing web page. Alongside it lay a social science guide, one of the crucial topics she needed to take a re-test in. On the partitions have been photos of her all over quite a lot of dance performances.


Her father Raghav Sah said Ekisha was a skilled Kathak dancer but her teachers forced her to consider she was a failure. "They used to say she would not be able to do anything in life. She was repeatedly humiliated over studies. Ekisha was pained over these comments," he claimed.


Ekisha's faculty document card, alternatively, commends her for being an "excellent" dancer. Her mother Deepmala Nutan said Ekisha was wired over the exam effects. "Ekisha had told us not to share the results with anyone. I assured her the result will be kept a secret. I told her exam results do not matter in life. I even bought her books for Class X and boosted her morale," she said.


Raghav said Ekisha wanted to participate in a dance fact display. "Sometimes, she also said she would like to become a doctor or a lawyer," Nutan said. The girl, members of the family said, was afflicted for the closing Three-4 months. Her brother Aryan, who additionally studied at Ahlcon Mayur Vihar until Class X, said two teachers have been identified to annoy scholars.


Girl scribbled on notebook: 'I am failure, I hate myself' Girl scribbled on notebook: 'I am failure, I hate myself' Reviewed by Kailash on March 22, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.