Mystery message to MLC Pradeep Shettar asks him to join terrorism

Hubballi: MLC Pradeep Shettar claims that he won danger messages from the cell of an unknown particular person, urging him to make stronger terrorism.
The message reads: “Join hands with terrorism, Osma Bin weighted down our god” (sic). He won this message on Sunday, and taken it to the notice of the police commissioner on Wednesday. He submitted a memorandum searching for an inquiry into the problem and coverage to his life.

Pradeep instructed TOI: “It is an try to prevent him from touring the districts to reinforce the party and search votes for my brother Jagadish Shettar. When I used to be contesting the MLC election too, I had won danger messages. As I am busy campaigning for my brother and the party, some miscreants are looking to intimidate me via sending such messages.”

“I were given this message on Sunday. On the advice of my fans and party leaders, I introduced it to the notice of the police commissioner, searching for motion. When I cross-checked this quantity from Truecaller ID, it doesn’t display the name of the user, however most effective as ‘Idea’. It could be the handiwork of a local goon to threaten me. But I don’t take care of such threats and can proceed to paintings arduous for the party,” Pradeep mentioned.


It may be recalled that minister Vinay Kulkarni, MP Pralhad Joshi and MLC Basavaraj Horatti had won danger letters from unknown individuals and taken them to note of the police a few months ago. Police have now not yet accomplished a leap forward in these cases.


Police commissioner M N Nagaraj mentioned they had taken Pradeep Shettar’s grievance. DCP Renuka Sukumar is investigating the case.


We are also investigating cases bearing on the danger notes to MP Joshi and MLC Horatti. We wondered some suspects in these cases and can quickly resolve the cases, the commissioner mentioned.


Mystery message to MLC Pradeep Shettar asks him to join terrorism Mystery message to MLC Pradeep Shettar asks him to join terrorism Reviewed by Kailash on March 22, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.