HDK to stay in his 'lucky' JP Nagar bungalow

BENGALURU: Chief minister-designate HD Kumaraswamy on Tuesday said he's going to not move into a government bungalow and will proceed to stick at his place of dwelling in JP Nagar.

Kumaraswamy said that he has decided against the usage of the federal government bungalow as an austerity measure and was hoping his ministers will follow him. “I built my JP Nagar house 25 years ago and it has been lucky for me. I am going to stick there,” he added.


Kumaraswamy said that he didn't do a U turn on his farm loan waiver promise.


He said medical doctors have recommended him to maintain his health. “I feel satisfied and healthy being with other folks. So I will be able to proceed my village stays,” he said.
HDK to stay in his 'lucky' JP Nagar bungalow HDK to stay in his 'lucky' JP Nagar bungalow Reviewed by Kailash on May 23, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.