I am not against Hinudism, says Prakash Rai

HASSAN: Reiterating his stance on Hinduism, multilingual actor Prakash Rai on Thursday said, “I am not towards Hinduism, nor am I a supporter of the terrorist organistion ISIS, as claimed through the ones opposing.”
Rai, who used to be in Hassan, said, “Everyone who's in politics are thieves. But, a few of them are large thieves, and few others are smaller ones.”

Clarifying that his intentions have been non-political, Rai added, “I am just looking for solutions through asking questions.”

Exhorting all and sundry to domesticate an inquisitive mindset, Rai said that the homicide of journalist Gauri Lankesh had left him deeply disturbed. “It used to be not a homicide, but an try to forestall those who have been raising necessary questions,” the actor said.

Reacting to allegations that he used to be traveling Karnataka as a result of he had no paintings in movies, Rai said, “I am actually very busy. Dubbing for a few of my movies is pending. Around three to four movies are ready to head for capturing. I've carried out greater than 300 movies. I am not asking other people to vote for any unmarried birthday celebration. My attraction to them is to suppose and vote.”


Rai said that he used to be raising questions on ideology, and false promises made through the leaders. “All ideologies, the Right and Left have failed. We want a new ideology as of late. The BJP’s ideology is dictated through the RSS, and because of this I am opposing it. Don’t mix faith with politics. I am not towards any faith,” said Rai, asking his combatants to not rake up private issues.


Rai said that occupied with the Cauvery dispute brought tears to his eyes. “I am not willing to discuss it for just two minutes. Many blameless other people have committed suicide, automobiles were burnt, and constructions destroyed. But no chief has been hurt in the violence. This is the true issue,” he said.


The actor refused to touch upon Mysuru MP Pratap Simha’s tweets about his identify. “Rajkumar’s original identify used to be Muttu Raj. My identify is Prakash Rai, and it become Prakash Raj when I entered the film industry,” Rai said.


I am not against Hinudism, says Prakash Rai I am not against Hinudism, says Prakash Rai Reviewed by Kailash on May 04, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.