OYO demand manager held for raping guest

GURUGRAM: A 28-year-old OYO Rooms’ demand supervisor used to be arrested on Wednesday for allegedly raping a 22-year-old woman at a lodge in Sector 45.
The woman advised law enforcement officials that she and her husband were staying at Emaar Residency in Sector 45 from past one month. The couple used to be reserving a room within the lodge everyday, from the past one month, through the OYO Rooms’ app.

“As I wasn’t conserving well from a few days, I sought after to return to my maternal home in UP however my husband persuaded me to stick a few days in a lodge, recuperate from my illness and then to devise the go back and forth. On Sunday, we made a contemporary reserving through the OYO app and met the executive of the lodge, Vikrant, at 5.25pm. Raghav, who is OYO Rooms’ demand supervisor, used to be also found in Vikrant’s cabin at that time. After informing them about our reserving, my husband left for work and I returned to the room,” the lady said.

“Around 9pm, Raghav came to my room and knowledgeable that we had to shift to another room. He offered to help me shift our luggage however I requested him to attend till my husband returned as I wasn’t feeling well and sought after to relaxation. At 11pm, he again approached me however I despatched him again as my husband hadn’t returned. But at 11.45pm, when there used to be a knock at the door, I believed my husband had come again. Raghav used to be standing at the door, this time before I may tell him anything he barged within the room. I had fallen down and due to my ailment misplaced consciousness,” she added.

According to law enforcement officials, the lady regained her senses after some time and realised that she have been raped. Her undergarment washed and stored via her aspect. She known as Raghav, who in the beginning denied the allegation however later owned as much as his crime when the lady threatened him about submitting a police criticism.

The woman and her husband approached the Sector 40 police station on Tuesday and filed a criticism against Raghav. An FIR below Section 376 (rape) of the IPC used to be registered and Raghav used to be arrested from his Ghamroj village home on Wednesday.

“The accused has confessed to his crime. He will probably be produced in a town court docket on Thursday,” said sub inspector Manjusha, the investigating officer.


Meanwhile, Emaar Residency supervisor Vikrant said, “I wasn’t there within the lodge when the crime came about. The couple has been staying at the lodge from the past one month and all verifications were carried out while giving them the room.”


Vikrant added that as in line with the principles, a demand supervisor visits a lodge to check if all arrangements are on top of things, however Raghav have been staying within the lodge from final three days.


The trade building supervisor of OYO Rooms, Udit Sharda, may now not be contacted in spite of a number of attempts.


OYO demand manager held for raping guest OYO demand manager held for raping guest Reviewed by Kailash on May 03, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.