Gujarat cop’s daughter alleges molestation

AHMEDABAD: A 19-year-old girl from the Chandkheda area of town, the daughter of an Ahmedabad police constable, on Monday accused a 22-year-old adolescence of molesting her. The girl filed an FIR with Chandkheda police station pointing out that the accused, Harshesh Patel, attempted to molest her when she house alone on Sunday night time.

“I was looking at TV at our rental on Monday night time. My mother was once downstairs and my father was once napping on the terrace. The accused, who lives in the flat reverse ours, came to my area and began looking at me. When I asked him if he wanted anything, he stated ‘We are alone in the home and must profit from the location’. He then held my hand, pulled me against him and held me in his fingers. I told my parents in regards to the incident and then approached police,” reads the FIR. tnn


Gujarat cop’s daughter alleges molestation Gujarat cop’s daughter alleges molestation Reviewed by Kailash on June 20, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.