Post recheck, Kolkata girl bags all-India rank 2

KOLKATA: An ISC candidate from city has now secured an all-India rank 2 as her English scores were modified after a recheck. With a whopping 99.three% in perfect of 4 subjects, together with English, Ballygunge resident Priya Chatterjee Ray has crawled up on the benefit listing and shares the spot with 17 other scholars who share the same score.

Priya - who plans to pursue undergraduate in Economics the USA or Singapore - had secured 91 in English previous with an aggregate of 97.8%. After recheck, she got 97 in English.

"When the ISC marks were printed on May 14, I used to be delighted as I got three 100s - History, Political Science and Economics. But in English I didn't score as I hoped I'd. I got 91 while other scholars from my school - Loreto House - got as prime as 96. I maintained a good educational document all the way through school and received the best marks in English all over ICSE. So I felt my ISC marks should were upper, Priya stated.


Apart from international universities, she has carried out for schools below Delhi University and St Xavier's, Kolkata.


"Though I knew there was once an opportunity of the marks going down, I determined to take the plunge and my folks supported me. I used to be so worried that known as up the council each and every week asking when the recheck would be finished, she stated.


The 18-year-old kept her palms crossed hoping her English score would upward push by means of two marks to make her the school topper. "I never expected such a drastic increase. These six marks propelled my entire aggregate by 1.5% and I couldn't be happier," she stated.


Post recheck, Kolkata girl bags all-India rank 2 Post recheck, Kolkata girl bags all-India rank 2 Reviewed by Kailash on June 08, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.