Siddaramaiah to fan: People have fooled me and it is enough

MYSURU: Former CM Siddaramaiah on Tuesday chided electorate in Chamundeshwari segment for defeating him and claimed the setback is not going to keep him down. The septuagenarian leader, who arrived in Mysuru on Tuesday, mentioned he's going to keep and no longer run away. But he was cagey on assembly electorate from Chamundeshwari segment even whilst preserving a thanksgiving meet for supporters from Varuna segment.
Varuna segment, abutting the Chamundeshwari constituency, elected his son, Yathindra, to the state meeting. Thanking electorate, Siddaramaiah mentioned: “When I contested from Varuna, my victory margin was 30,000 votes. But you could have elected Yathindra with over 58,000 votes. This is one of the absolute best in Karnataka.”

Siddaramaiah, who aspired to represent Chamundeshwari segment for one closing time, made no bones that he was disappointed. He had misplaced to JD(S) leader G T Devegowda by way of over 33,000 votes. When he arrived at his house, there weren't many of his supporters. When one of them felicitated him by way of extending a scarf and tried to crown him with a Mysuru peta, the normal headgear, Siddaramaiah mentioned: “People have fooled me and it is enough.”

Hours later he attended a thanksgiving assembly at a choultry in Kuvempu Nagar where he puzzled the reasons for the setback in Chamundeshwari. Some of the audio system at the meet advised the leader of the Congress Legislative Party, that a few of his supporters let him down. Siddaramaiah refused to reply, but mentioned he would have won simply from Varuna had he contested. “You have by no means let me down,” he mentioned. “When I contested in 2008, I become leader of opposition after my victory. In 2013, I become the CM after I was elected by way of Varuna segment.”

Siddaramaiah puzzled why people let the celebration down when he walked the talk, dominated the state without corruption scandals and provided stable governance. But he took solace from Congress’ vote percentage — 38 according to cent to BJP’s 36 according to cent. “This shows we've got standard improve,” he mentioned. “I’ve been in politics since 40 years and I’ve offered 13 budgets. As the CM I interested in poor and downtrodden. I thought Karnataka should be loose from starvation and applied Anna Bhagya scheme, which is extending loose rice to four crore people. None of the BJP dominated states are doing it. But nonetheless people didn’t improve Congress the way in which I had idea they'd.”


He mentioned Anna Bhagya scheme came from his experience as a kid when people in his village cooked rice best throughout gala's or when some kin had come down. “Now, rice is cooked by way of poor,” he stated. “I’m pained that folks didn’t improve me the way in which I’d labored for his or her welfare.”


He mentioned electorate in Chamundeshwari didn’t improve him for minor reasons like he didn’t speak to them or that police stopped them when he was touring their villages. “But I’ve taken defeats in my stride and it will be no other,” he stated pointing out that tall leaders like B R Ambedkar, Indira Gandhi and D Deveraja Urs have been defeated by way of the people.


He pledged his improve for the improvement of Varuna segment together with his son-MLA.


Siddaramaiah to fan: People have fooled me and it is enough Siddaramaiah to fan: People have fooled me and it is enough Reviewed by Kailash on June 13, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.