Man breaks into house in Sohna, attempts to rape 30-year-old

GURUGRAM: A person has been booked for molesting and attempting to rape a 30-year-old woman after breaking into her space on Monday night time in Ward 17, Sohna.

The woman, a widow and mom of 2 children, instructed cops that the incident came about on Sunday night time when she was slumbering inside her room with her two children whilst her brother-in-law was asleep in an adjoining room. As the door to her room was ajar, the accused, Ratan — a resident of Ward 18, jumped the small iron gate of her space and entered her room.

“Ratan first grabbed my arms and then gagged me so that I could not carry an alarm. He molested me and also tried to rape me. I submit a battle towards him and managed to alert my brother-in-law. Ratan, on hearing the footsteps of my brother-in-law fled from my room,” the lady instructed cops.


The woman in conjunction with her brother-in-law waited until Monday morning and then approached the cops and filed a complaint towards Ratan. An FIR was registered under sections 354 (molestation), 452 (space trespassing), 506 (criminal intimidation) of the IPC at Sohna City police station.


“The accused was identified to the lady’s circle of relatives. Finding the door open on Sunday night time he barged into the home and tried to rape her,” a police officer stated.


“The accused is absconding. We are engaging in raids to nab Ratan,” stated ASI Subhash Bokan, police spokesperson.


Man breaks into house in Sohna, attempts to rape 30-year-old Man breaks into house in Sohna, attempts to rape 30-year-old Reviewed by Kailash on July 04, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.