Sonali Bendre Behl diagnosed with cancer

In a stunning turn of events, Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre has printed that she has been recognized with high-grade cancer that has metastasised.
The actress on Wednesday, took to Instagram account and shared the tragic news with fans. However, in spite of the alarming analysis, the actress has shown immense braveness in expressing herself boldly and in addition thanked her friends and family for rallying round her and being her make stronger machine within the trying times.

Sonali additionally printed that she is currently undergoing a course of remedy in New York for the same.

She signed off by way of writing, "I’m taking this battle head on, knowing I have the strength of my family and friends behind me".

Here's what her submit learn:


Sometimes, when you least be expecting it, existence throws you a curveball. I have just lately been recognized with a high grade cancer that has metastised, which we frankly didn't see coming. A niggling ache led to some assessments, which resulted in this surprising analysis. My circle of relatives and shut pals have rallied around me, offering the most productive make stronger machine that anybody can ask for. I am very blessed and thankful for each of them. There is not any better strategy to tackle this, than to take swift and quick action. And so, as suggested by way of my medical doctors, I am currently undergoing a course of remedy in New York. We remain optimistic and I am determined to fight every step of the best way. What has helped has been the immense outpouring of affection and make stronger I’ve received over the last few days, for which I am very grateful. I’m taking this battle head on, realizing I have the strength of my friends and family in the back of me.

A submit shared by way of Sonali Bendre (@iamsonalibendre) on




We wish Sonali a speedy recovery.


Sonali Bendre recognized with metastatic cancer! Know what it is

Cancer - it's a scare that's spreading like the flu.


Read this story in Bengali
Sonali Bendre Behl diagnosed with cancer Sonali Bendre Behl diagnosed with cancer Reviewed by Kailash on July 04, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.