Threatened by Daati aides, says ‘witness’ in rape case

GURUGRAM: A Sector 49 resident — a ‘witness’ in the rape case against Daati Maharaj — filed a police criticism on Tuesday against accomplices of the ‘baba’.

He alleged he was waylaid overdue on June 23 by means of six men on Golf Course Road Extension and thrashed.

An FIR has been registered at Badshapur police station. The complainant is the landlord of a Manesar-based manufacturing unit and former adherent of Daati. Police stated they have been having a look into the criticism. According to the criticism filed by means of the Uppal Southend resident, he was a follower of Daati until he witnessed the rape of a lady follower, and made up our minds to show witness.

“Around 11.25pm final Saturday, I used to be returning house from my in-law’s house in Sohna in my white Fortuner, at the side of my wife and daughter. As we reached Golf Course Road Extension, a black Scorpio with tinted glass and without a number plate overtook my automotive and forced me to prevent,” he wrote in his criticism.


He added, “Six men emerged from the Scorpio. They claimed to be buddies of Daati Maharaj, held me at gunpoint and pulled me out of the car. They threatened me with dire consequences if I spoke to the media or gave proof in court or to police, announcing they could kill me at the spot, but have been simplest allowing me to go as Daati wanted to fulfill me day after today. They added I'd learn of the time and position of the assembly later. My family and I are in nice threat. If anything else occurs to any of us, Daati alone will be accountable.”


Based on Jain’s criticism, an FIR was registered against unknown fans of Daati beneath sections 148 (rioting, armed with deadly weapon), 149 (unlawful assembly), 341 (wrongful restraint), 506 (legal intimidation) of IPC and sections of the Arms Act at Badshapur police station. The complainant had held a press convention against Daati just a few days in the past.


“The FIR was registered once we gained the criticism. We are recently verifying information by means of analyzing CCTV footage of spaces near the place the place the incident came about to spot the accused,” stated police commissioner Okay Okay Rao.


Threatened by Daati aides, says ‘witness’ in rape case Threatened by Daati aides, says ‘witness’ in rape case Reviewed by Kailash on July 01, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.