Woman cries molestation, 3 men booked

GURUGRAM: A 40-year-old Kherki Daula resident has accused three residents of her village of beating and molesting her. Police mentioned it may well be a case of personal enmity between the two aspects.

In her complaint filed on the ladies’s police station, Manesar, on Sunday, the mummy of two claimed that the accused attacked her on Thursday afternoon when she was once by myself in her area.


“Three of the lads forcibly entered my area and started thrashing me. They molested me and tore off my garments. When I raised alarm and neighbours rushed in for assist, the 3 fled after threatening to kill me,” the girl mentioned in her complaint.


An FIR has been filed against the 3 beneath sections 323 (inflicting harm), 354-B (sexual harassment), 506 (prison intimidation), 34 (common intention) of the IPC.


“Prima facie an previous dispute between the accused and the girl appears to be the cause at the back of the assault. Action will be taken as per the law,” mentioned inspector Raj Bala, SHO, the women’s police station.


Woman cries molestation, 3 men booked Woman cries molestation, 3 men booked Reviewed by Kailash on July 17, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.