8 lads bell CAT at 99%, mostly engineers

LUCKNOW: A number of applicants from the city scored prime in the Common Admission Test (CAT), the result of that have been declared on Saturday. There had been at least eight applicants from Lucknow who were given above 99 percentile in CAT, most of them being engineering graduates.
Pulkit Sachan who scored 99.90 percentile has done BTech in petroleum engineering and opted to pursue MBA to equip himself with management skills.

“An engineer needs excellent management skills also. I made up our minds to organize for CAT in order that I can get trained in the most efficient management institute of the country,” stated Pulkit Sachan, a resident of Faridinagar house.

“Performing smartly and scoring prime in CAT is possible most effective when a candidate solves as many follow papers as possible. Just persist with the fundamentals and follow maximum possible mock take a look at collection . It is the key to scoring smartly in CAT,” he added.

Rahul Kumar, who scored 99.74 percentile, stated, “I made certain to move to the following matter most effective after all concepts of the first had been clear. I can prepare for my interview similarly in order that I get in IIM-Ahmedabad.”

“I don’t believe in on the lookout for job however for developing them, therefore, I'm making plans my very own startup. I'm inspired via my father who runs a industry of insecticides, added Kumar, a resident of Fazullaganj.

Prateek Garg, BTech in laptop science, prepared for CAT along side his job and says that disposing of time for research was no longer easy however he made certain to offer equal time to all subjects.


“I studied in the early morning hours. Whatever time I had, I made certain not to persist with one subject most effective. Candidates continuously center of attention more at the segment wherein they suspect they're vulnerable and devote much less time to other sections like verbal ability and reading comprehension which they imagine easy. This is the place they lose marks,” stated Prateek.


Anirudh Pratap Singh, who scored 99.52 percentile, is a legislation student. “Scoring smartly in CAT is most effective possible when one follows a schedule strictly and research for six to eight hours day by day,” stated Singh. Akash Jain who scored 99.14 and and Vivek Tiwari with a 99.12 percentile also dream of having a seat in IIM-Ahmedabad. Both are making plans to release their own startups after running for a few years in multinationals.


Rahul Sharma, a teacher at a training institute, were given 99.99 percentile.


8 lads bell CAT at 99%, mostly engineers 8 lads bell CAT at 99%, mostly engineers Reviewed by Kailash on January 06, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.