Kolkata: Director accused of harassment

KOLKATA: A day before the discharge of his third film, a Tollywood director has been accused in a #MeToo case by means of a theatre actress. The actress has alleged the director sexually stressed her throughout the audition of his 2d film.


In her Facebook put up, the actress has mentioned that she will have to have shared her experience “very long time again”. She alleged that the director messaged her, pronouncing he found similarities between her and actress Radhika Apte and sought after to forged her in his subsequent function film. He had called her over to his position and handed her the script. “I went to his position without makeup, oiled hair, wearing a free kurti because I was going thru melancholy and I had stopped placing any more or less effort on myself. It was once clear from his perspective that he idea I belong from some lower class circle of relatives (sic),” she wrote. According to her put up, he had sexually stressed her before she controlled to escape. “Not only this, he said he was once running as an secret agent to research the protocol of the Maoists group in Purulia. And there, he met his wife who fell in love with him. And he was once forced to marry her. And he called me day to day, begging me to marry him,” she alleged, elaborating on how the director had insisted her to marry him.


The actress claimed she shared her ordeal with a common good friend. “Then I got here to grasp he’s got a cheerful circle of relatives existence and his wife gives in the entirety to support him. He even threatened me to not forged me if I don’t do what he says (sic),” she alleged.


When IdealNews got in touch with the director, he declined any remark.


Kolkata: Director accused of harassment Kolkata: Director accused of harassment Reviewed by Kailash on February 08, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.