Man, mother-in-law booked for subjecting woman to cruelty

AMBALA: The Ambala Cantonment police have booked a person for allegedly subjecting his wife to cruelty. The woman had alleged that her husband, who labored in Chandigarh, has been mercilessly beating her and thein-laws have also cheated her family members by telling lies before the marriage.


Their marriage used to be solemnised in December 2016, and it used to be a love-cum-arranged marriage.


In her grievance, the lady has alleged, “Before marriage, my in-laws had said that my spouse's father remains in some overseas country, however with the passage of time I came to grasp that he is declared a proclaimed perpetrator after being registered in a criminal case. Before the marriage, it used to be instructed that the accused individuals belong to a rich family. In the marriage, my oldsters had spent enough and feature also gave a automobile to my husband. After the marriage, we shifted to Baltana in Mohali, the place the in-laws began to misbehave while demanding cash and mentioning that we've got not glad them with the marriage. He used to overcome me each time I failed to fulfill his bodily wishes. I came to grasp that my husband used to be in an extra-marital affair and regardless of my attempts to settle the things, he did not pay any heed. My husband has been threatening me with dire consequences and at the present, I'm residing on my own in Ambala and working on contractual foundation. The accused have not been giving any expenses to me and I have lived under constant mental rigidity and bodily harassment.”


A case has been registered under sections 323, 406, and 498-A in opposition to the husband and sweetheart's mother of the complainant at Ambala Cantonment police station.


Ambala Cantonment SHO inspector Vijay Kumar mentioned, “The topic came to us via Ambala Women Cell and at the illustration, we've got registered a case. As of now, it is a topic of investigation and the information can be verified.”
Man, mother-in-law booked for subjecting woman to cruelty Man, mother-in-law booked for subjecting woman to cruelty Reviewed by Kailash on February 09, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.