Two burglars enter Sec 55 house, caught by owner

GURUGRAM: Two men have been stuck red-handed after they entered a house in Sector 55 with an intention to scouse borrow money and valuables on Saturday.

Police said the landlord of the house, Chatar Singh, and his family have been speedy asleep when the men sneaked into the house.


“Around 4.30am, I awoke with a jerk as I heard a valid of somebody jumping within my house. Then, I opened the window of my room and shouted ‘Who is there?’ Just then, I noticed two men within the house they usually have been trying to scale the wall so as to flee. I right away referred to as the police control room. I went out in conjunction with my members of the family and shouted at them. Soon, a PCR van arrived and the police team nabbed the thieves,” Singh said in his complaint.


The arrested persons have been known as Mohammad Shahjat, who lives in a slum near Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi, and Anwar Hussain from Sangam Vihar in Delhi. Police said the men carried a bag which contained gear to open the gates, damage locks and grilles.


On the foundation of the complaint, an FIR has been registered in opposition to the duo under IPC Section 380/511 (robbery try in a dwelling house) at Sector 56 police station. “We have arrested the accused. They have been produced in a town court on Saturday that despatched them to judicial custody,” said ASI Charan Singh, the investigating officer.


Two burglars enter Sec 55 house, caught by owner Two burglars enter Sec 55 house, caught by owner Reviewed by Kailash on February 10, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.