Lok Sabha elections: Confident of getting ticket from Ambala seat, says Rattan Lal Kataria

AMBALA: BJP MP from Ambala Rattan Lal Kataria on Monday stated that he used to be assured that his celebration will nominate him as a candidate from the same seat after seeing his outstanding performance.

During a press meet, Kataria claimed that he has worked for his constituency and also apprised the media about the development-related works in his constituency all through his tenure.


“If my celebration again gives me a ticket from Ambala, I can win the election with the margin of greater than 5 lakh votes. I'm positive that Amit Shah Ji and Narendra Modi Ji would again display their consider in me from Ambala seat after seeing my outstanding performance. ”
Lok Sabha elections: Confident of getting ticket from Ambala seat, says Rattan Lal Kataria Lok Sabha elections: Confident of getting ticket from Ambala seat, says Rattan Lal Kataria Reviewed by Kailash on March 26, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.