Teacher thrashed over poem on casteless society

JAIPUR: A 35-year-old teacher's poem extolling the values of a casteless society and freedom of expression so irked his group contributors and buddies that they kidnapped him from outdoor a training centre at Mansarovar and thrashed him on Saturday. Gajendra Singh Kaviya, who teaches historical past at a training centre for RAS in Ridhi Siddhi area, told IdealNews that his freedom was once held in chokehold through those who disagreed with

‘Abductors had been known to teacher who wrote poem’

“I've been invited for a poetry event in Nagaur subsequent week. But some folks from my very own group were clamouring that the invite be withdrawn. They claim that I'm a leftist who does not imagine in god or group’s culture,” he said.

Kaviya made up our minds to dispel the growing menacing voices with his sharp poem which further irked his combatants. “My poem was once: Insa mera dharam hai, insa meri jaat, baat karo to mat karo par mat karo aghat (humanity is my religion, humanity is my caste. Don’t talk to me if you don’t need to, however don’t assault me both),” he said.

Like on a daily basis, on Saturday too Kaviya was once educating in the coaching centre when some folks known as him out. “First, they confronted me concerning the poem, to which I replied that I had already deleted that post. Then they pushed me into a automobile and thrashed me near Muhana Mandi,” he said.


Around 12pm when the information of his abduction reached police, they sprang into action. He was once tracked and taken to the police station along side others. Sunil Kumar, SHO, Mansarovar, told IdealNews that the abductors had been known to Kaviya.


“All of them came to the police station and had a temporary dialogue. Later, Kaviya filed an FIR in opposition to two folks – Bhaskar Singh and Dileep Singh. We are investigating the case,” Kumar said.


An unfazed Kaviya said that he would attend the approaching poetry event. “Where is the liberty of expression? I did not say anything else mistaken,” he said.



Teacher thrashed over poem on casteless society Teacher thrashed over poem on casteless society Reviewed by Kailash on March 31, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.