Make love to me or I’ll fall sick, says molester

AHMEDABAD: A 24-year-old girl from Juhapura space of the town filed a criticism with Vejalpur police on Friday pointing out that an unknown guy, aged round 40, had barged into her house on Thursday, held her in his hands and requested for intercourse.

The complainant mentioned in her FIR that the person allegedly pleaded to have intercourse along with her announcing, “My physician urged me to have intercourse. I can fall in poor health in the event you don’t make like to me.”


“My husband had long past to his activity, and I was by myself at my home busy in family chores. At that time, a stranger sporting a full beard rushed inside of my house, informed me that I was stunning and he wanted to marry somebody like me,” mentioned the FIR.

“Having mentioned that, he held my hand and kissed me forcibly. He then mentioned that a health care provider has informed him that if he does not have intercourse he will fall in poor health,” the complainant mentioned.


She added, “I informed him that I was already married and my husband had long past to his activity and requested him to go away me. I additionally informed him that I am pregnant.”


The accused then informed the complainant that she used to be like his good friend and as their native position used to be the same, she should entertain her. He additionally requested her to lend a hand him marry a lady like her.


“The guy requested for my cellular phone number, whilst beseeching me to have intercourse. When I informed him that there's a large hole in our age and requested him to go away sternly, he left my position sensing my adverse temper,” mentioned the woman.


Make love to me or I’ll fall sick, says molester Make love to me or I’ll fall sick, says molester Reviewed by Kailash on April 20, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.