'Kabir Singh' trailer: Shahid will thrill you

Shahid Kapoor is again and this time with a bang as he steps into the shoes of an intense and rebellious character named Kabir Rajveer Singh. This might be a treat for all his enthusiasts as they all were eagerly awaiting to peer for of him from his upcoming film.
Untitled Carousel
Read Also:'Kabir Singh' trailer launch: 'Arjun Reddy' is a cult film, Shahid Kapoor feels cult motion pictures must now not be re-made


'Kabir Singh' is the Hindi remake of Telugu hit film 'Arjun Reddy' which starred Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey in lead roles. Filmmaker Sandeep Vanga, who helmed the Telugu film 'Arjun Reddy' may be directing the Hindi model of it.

The trailer of 'Kabir Singh' provides us a glimpse into the lifetime of an impeccable academic student Kabir which is played by way of Shahid and the way his life changes when the affection of his life Kiara Advani, is compelled to marry someone else. Apart from the affection between the lead actors, the trailer shows us the intoxicated lifestyle and anger issues that Shahid's character is going through within the film.




Read Also:‘Kabir Singh’ trailer: Audience go gaga over the Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani starrer


Talking about his self-destructive character within the film Shahid had said, "It was almost schizophrenic because the two worlds are such contrasts. Had I been single, living alone, I might have immersed myself in this dark zone for six months, as I did during 'Udta Punjab'. But this time I am married, a father, so I had to sanitize myself before returning home to protect my children from the negative energy. I couldn’t carry Kabir’s emotional baggage back so I had to flip roles after pack-up. it took a lot out of me because not only does this character degenerate into a loner in a self-destructive mode, I had to also create three different silhouettes, one of which needed me to be out of shape."


Helmed by way of Sandeep Vanga, the film which features Kiara as Shahid's love interest also stars Nikita Dutta, Soham Majumdar and Suresh Oberoi in supporting roles. The film is slated to free up on June 21, 2019.
'Kabir Singh' trailer: Shahid will thrill you 'Kabir Singh' trailer: Shahid will thrill you Reviewed by Kailash on May 14, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.