Raj's adorable birthday wish for Shilpa Shetty

Shilpa Shetty grew to become a 12 months older lately and her hubby Raj Kundra took to his Instagram account to pray the actress for the same.

Raj shared a picture of them in combination the place the actress will also be observed in a military blue dress whilst Raj is in blue blouse and cream pants. And the caption of the post will for sure soften your center. In his caption, he expressed that he said he thank you God for placing his favourite angel in his life. It read, "When I look back at our journey I just thank god for putting his favourite angel in my life. You are a blessing and I cant express how much I love you @theshilpashetty wishing you a very happy happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true my darling! You have proven that with a healthy and happy lifestyle age is just a number!! Thank you for inspiring us all 🙏 #Love #girlfriend #birthday #family #happiness #timeless #beauty"


Check out the post here:


View this post on Instagram

When I look again at our adventure I simply thank god for placing his favourite angel in my life. You are a blessing and I cant specific how a lot I really like you @theshilpashetty wishing you a more than pleased glad birthday. May all of your desires and wishes come true my darling! You have confirmed that with a healthy and glad way of life age is only a quantity!! Thank you for inspiring us all 🙏 #Love #girlfriend #birthday #circle of relatives #happiness #timeless #good looks

A post shared via Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on


Meanwhile, the couple will probably be celebrating their 10th marriage anniversary this November.


On the work front, Shilpa has been away from movie for a very long time, then again, she keeps in contact along with her fans thru her social media accounts. The actress could also be a pass judgement on on kids dance truth display alongside Anurag Basu and Geeta Kapoor.
Raj's adorable birthday wish for Shilpa Shetty Raj's adorable birthday wish for Shilpa Shetty Reviewed by Kailash on June 09, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.