Cop to file a case against himself, 16 other policemen on court order

GREATER NOIDA: In a unprecedented example within the district, a police station in-charge has been ordered by means of a courtroom to resort an FIR against himself and 16 other cops, including some other station officer, for false-ly implicating a neighborhood contractor in an extortion case and his next custodial torture.

Chief judicial Justice of the Peace (CJM) Vinit Chaudhary on Monday ordered the registration of the FIR at Kasna police station against SHO Kasna Jitendra Kumar, anti-extortion mobile in-charge and Bisrakh SO Ajay Sharma, five constables of Greater Noida police and a few 10 unnamed cops.

The courtroom's order got here within the wake of Rahul, the contractor from Bodaki village, approaching it alleging that he, along side three others, used to be arrested final month by means of the anti-extortion mobile on "false" charges of demanding Rs 5 lakh as extortion cash from a Noida-based builder.

Rahul has alleged that SHO Kasna and others no longer most effective colluded with a fellow contractor Ombeer Pradhan, also a resident of Bodaki village, and his companion Satte to frame him and his three buddies within the false case of extortion but additionally thrashed them in police custody for a criminal offense that that they had by no means committed. According to Rahul, Ombeer owed him Rs 6.08 lakh for finishing a venture of Prime Rose company in Delta I which he had many times requested for.

In the criticism to the courtroom, Rahul (26) has said that Ombeer got a freelance for the venture for which he used to be given a sub contract of Rs nine.5 lakh, following which he equipped labour to the latter for carrying out the digging work. "The general manager of the company paid me Rs 2.5 lakh for the project and later Ombeer gave me Rs 92,000 for distributing it to the labourers. However, they still owed me Rs 6.08 lakh which I asked him to pay soon. He promised to pay the amount to me two days prior to Eid but he did not deliver upon the promise," learn the criticism.

"The general manager of the company, Sumit Arora, confirmed that he has made the rest of the payment to Ombeer, but the latter did not pick up my call on September 1. He later called me up and hurled abuses at me saying that he will not give me the money. When I replied in his language, Ombeer said that he will see me," it added.


According to Rahul, two days later, he won a choice from one Satte, a pal of Ombeer who requested him to come and gather his cash from him at a resort in Greater Noida. "When I arrived at the resort around 1 pm, Ombeer got me arrested by policemen in plain clothes in the false case," learn the criticism. "The same night the policemen assaulted me at the behest of Ombeer in custody and implicated me in the false case," he added.


When contacted, Gautam Budh Nagar SSP Love Kumar told TOI a case shall be lodged at the Kasna police station and an officer senior to both the SHOs will investigate the case. "They might have sent a complaint to my office but no one has met me personally as far as I could recollect," he said.


Arora of Prime Rose said he "oversees execution of work in the company and does not want to get into the matter".


Cop to file a case against himself, 16 other policemen on court order Cop to file a case against himself, 16 other policemen on court order Reviewed by Kailash on October 25, 2017 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.