We did not know she was in trouble: Wipro techie’s father

NOIDA: The family members of Wipro techie Richa Sisodiya (24) are pained at her brutal murder and said they did not know she was once in such a deep hassle.
They circle of relatives also desires the police to arrest the fourth accused, sister of Richa's husband, in the case.

Richa was once attacked by way of her husband of 2 years, Kuldeep Raghav, with a picket stick and a knife, and she or he was once declared brought lifeless in a non-public health center on Wednesday night. Richa's father Shailendra Sisodiya said his daughter had previous complained concerning the hassle but did not reveal the details.

"I felt the matter would be resolved. The accused's family had been demanding dowry. Kuldeep's mother Sushma and sister Annu provoked her husband to make her life difficult," he said.

Sisodiya said Richa used to proportion all knowledge together with her faculty good friend, Fatima Sayeed, who lives in Bilaspur. "Fatima is like my daughter. She later told me that Richa was tortured by her husband. She was asked to quit the job, I agreed even to that. I did not know my daughter would be murdered like this," he said.


Fatima said Richa used to proportion her issues together with her. "I thought it was a husband-wife issue. In the last WhatsApp chat, she told me that she was not allowed to go to office for three days. She appeared upset and refused to share details of the fresh trouble," she said, adding that Richa was once now not even allowed to spend her personal money by way of her inlaws.


Sisodiya said on Wednesday evening, he gained a decision from Kuldeep's father Raghuraj, pronouncing that Richa has been fatally wounded.


"When I reached there, I found my daughter lying in a pool in the washroom. She had received fatal injuries and blood loss. I feel a criminal conspiracy by all the four family members in Richa's murder. They also immediately started manipulating evidences and washed the blood from the spot," he said.


We did not know she was in trouble: Wipro techie’s father We did not know she was in trouble: Wipro techie’s father Reviewed by Kailash on January 13, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.