Shami would have divorced me had I not found his mobile: Hasin Jahan

NEW DELHI: After Kolkata Police charged India pacer Mohammed Shami underneath several sections of the IPC at the basis of a complaint filed through his wife, Hasin Jahan, alleging home violence and infidelity, today claimed that had she now not found Shami’s cell phone, the cricketer would have divorced her.

“I tried to persuade him that he must accept his mistake, I have been making an attempt since very long. He would've run away to UP through now if I didn't catch hang of that cell phone, he would've divorced me till now if I didn't have the cell phone," stated Jahan.

ALSO READ: FIR against cricketer Mohammed Shami for home violence

"He's making up all forms of things to save lots of himself from allegations. Why didn't the media examine even once I gave them all of the details? Till the day I took to social media, I tried to persuade him to save lots of our marriage. If he tries to come back back I might still consider,” she added.

ALSO READ: At Mohammed Shami’s village, disbelief at a fairytale long gone mistaken

Reacting to the allegations, Shami used to be quoted as pronouncing through ANI : "If this matter can be solved by talking, nothing can be better than that. Only patch up will do good for us and our daughter. If I have to go to Kolkata to solve the matter, I will. I am ready to talk, whenever she wants."

Domestic violence case: FIR registered against cricketer Shami
01:24

"There have been many accusations which are increasing day-by-day. I don't want to give an explanation about it and I want it to be investigated thoroughly," he added.

ALSO READ: Mohammed Shami-Hasin Jahan case: What has happened up to now

Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) had withheld his contract and is these days taking a look into the subject but Shami is not worried. "Have full faith on BCCI, whatever decision they take will be after much deliberation and investigation. I have no tension regarding that," Shami stated.


The 28-year-old Shami used to be charged underneath quite a lot of non-bailable and bailable sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), following a complaint filed through his wife. He has been also charged underneath section 498A, which quantities to cruelty to a woman through her husband or his family.


The different fees recorded against Shami are underneath Section 307 - attempt to homicide, Section 323 - punishment for voluntarily causing harm, Section 376 - rape, Section 506 - felony intimidation, Section 328 and Section 34.


Hasin Jahan created flutters after claiming that Shami abused her physically and mentally except being excited about several extra-marital affairs. Besides accusing the cricketer of abusing her, Hasin additional stated that she's going to drag the pacer to court docket for dishonest on her.
Shami would have divorced me had I not found his mobile: Hasin Jahan Shami would have divorced me had I not found his mobile: Hasin Jahan Reviewed by Kailash on March 12, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.