A section of my party conspired to defeat me, says Vasu

Mysuru: Former Chamaraja MLA Vasu, who lost to BJP’s L Nagendra within the recently concluded meeting elections, alleged that a section of Congress workers and leaders had conspired to verify his defeat.

Vasu on Saturday stated that former chief minister Siddaramaiah had no longer taken any action towards the ones within the celebration, who labored to defeat him. “Siddaramaiah stated not anything towards those who had been liable for my defeat. One of them was once the chairman of a government body,” stated Vasu, alluding to the possible function of D Dhruvakumar in his electoral debacle.


“There was once without a doubt a conspiracy hatched by my very own partymen to defeat me. I would no longer say that was once the sole reason, nevertheless it was once a contributing issue. The block Congress committee has lodged a grievance with the Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) about this,” stated Vasu.


The former MLA said that there have been different components that ended in his defeat as neatly. “Around three,000 votes that I had won 5 years in the past had been transferred to the BJP, whilst insurrection JD(S) candidate Harish Gowda managed to consume into one of the crucial Congress votes too,” Vasu stated.


He identified that he had managed to grasp many initiatives, together with the development of the Jayadeva medical institution, Maharani’s Commerce and Management College, all the way through his five-year tenure despite the numerous obstacles he confronted. Clarifying that the defeat within the meeting elections didn't sign the tip of his political profession, Vasu added, “I can proceed to be related to the folk, and serve them. Winning and dropping are a part of the electoral process. I have lost elections repeatedly previously, however I proceed to be with the folk.”


A section of my party conspired to defeat me, says Vasu A section of my party conspired to defeat me, says Vasu Reviewed by Kailash on May 27, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.