Modi fan offers Rs 1 ride for 5km

UDUPI: To rejoice the of entirety of 4 years of PM Narendra Modi’s governance, an autorickshaw driving force and a Modi fan from Kundapur, Udupi district, is providing passengers a 5km trip for Re 1for five days.


Satish Prabhu, a resident of Ankadakatte, has been driving his auto for 25 years. The freebie he is providing isn't new: it was once open in the last three years too, and he intends to supply this subsidy until Modi completes his five-year term.


“When Modi completed 12 months, I supplied sponsored provider for 2 days, and when Modi completed two years, I gave this provider for three days. When he completed his 3rd 12 months, the offer was once for 4 days, and for the fourth 12 months, I will supply subsidy for five days. This 12 months, I have already given provider to 125 passengers,” he said.


“I'm a big fan of Modi. I will not give a contribution much to him as I have to look after my circle of relatives. However, this provider makes me really feel proud and happy. I’ve saved a field in my auto and passengers put their coin in it. If they've no trade, I have saved enough to offer them. I wish that subsequent time when Modi visits Udupi, I will be able to give him the amount amassed. I assumed I'd quit last 12 months’s amount to him, but there was once tight security and I couldn’t,” he said.
Modi fan offers Rs 1 ride for 5km Modi fan offers Rs 1 ride for 5km Reviewed by Kailash on May 29, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.