I had sex with my husband’s best friend

Question: I have been married for four years and like each couple, my husband and I combat over little issues. From past six months, we were feeling a bit of disconnected from every other and tedium had crept into our relationship.




Meanwhile, I evolved a weigh down on my husband’s very best buddy who’s single and we become good friends. A couple of days again, we got intimate and ended up having intercourse. Now, we each are feeling extremely embarrassed and to blame. Should I confess what came about to my husband? I in reality love him and don’t need to lose him. His very best buddy is able to wreck all of the ties from us and transfer clear of our life. What should I do? Please assist! –By Anonymous


Response through Aanchal Bhatnagar: Thank you for sharing your painful predicament with us. With such a lot of relationships at stake, I will believe how confusing it should be for you. Perhaps, your intimacy with your husband’s very best buddy doesn’t sound merely sexual. It has also stuffed an emotional hole that you differently felt in your marriage.


The moments of boredom and disconnect that you highlighted are equally a big worry and a possible reason. You can at all times make a selection to dismiss whatever has came about, however, this seems to be a product of a larger drawback in your relationship which you and your husband want to paintings on as a couple. Telling him the truth comes with its personal consequences, but it is going to convey you all together on the similar web page to paintings on those underlying problems.


I admire your love to your husband and your want to fix the whole thing. Perhaps, having your husband’s involvement in this ‘fixing’ is essentially the most suitable concept. I wish you all of the toughen and heat within the tough patch that lies ahead, and hope for the energy in your relationship.



Aanchal Bhatnagar is a Psychologist at IWIll Therapy app through EpsyClinic


Want expert recommendation to your relationship? Send us an e mail at expertadvice.toi@gmail.com




I had sex with my husband’s best friend I had sex with my husband’s best friend Reviewed by Kailash on June 05, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.