Man, wife booked for rape of their neighbour

LUDHIANA: Police booked a man and his spouse relating to rape of their neighbour on Saturday.
In her police criticism, the 21-year-old survivor mentioned, “My neighbour, 28, who works at a kerosene depot, called me to his area for some paintings on May 27. He served me a chilly drink and after ingesting it, I fell unconscious. When I won awareness, I discovered myself violated.”

When she faced the couple, they threatened to kill her if she spoke in regards to the incident.


Investigating officer assistant sub-inspector Gurmeet Singh mentioned, “The complainant, a beautician, suspects that the accused spiked her cold drink. Her scientific exam might be conducted at civil hospital on Monday. The couple is at the run. A manhunt has been lodged to arrest them.”


The complainant and the couple, who has two daughters, knew every other for the previous 365 days as each the households had shifted to the locality in combination.


A case underneath sections 376 (punishment for rape), 506 (legal intimidation), and 120 B (legal conspiracy) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) has been registered.


Man, wife booked for rape of their neighbour Man, wife booked for rape of their neighbour Reviewed by Kailash on June 05, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.