Rohan Gandotra: When I see such wide roads in Delhi, I feel like coming back for good

TV actor Rohan Gandotra not too long ago took per week’s damage from his worrying #shootlife to spend time at house in Shalimar Bagh. When we met him, Rohan – who is relatively the foodie – informed us, “I have come to Delhi after seven-eight months. My main agenda was once to satisfy my family and feature ghar ka khana. Since I have taken per week’s damage from my time table, I'm going to eat the whole thing – maa ke hath ka khana, kachori and particularly chhole kulche.” Rohan wasn’t anticipating the elements to be so sizzling in Delhi, however that didn’t deter him from chilling along with his friends. Sharing some tips to beat the warmth, Rohan stated, “Always keep yourself hydrated and drink a lot of liquids – nimbu paani, nariyal paani. It’s higher to stick indoors all over the day and try to keep away from the sun as much as you'll be able to. People who're running will have to drink a lot of water and likewise keep their heads covered.”


Rohan Gandotra

‘I omit the Delhi vibe in Mumbai’
You can take a Delhiite out of Delhi, however no longer Delhi out of a Delhiite. Rohan informed us that when he’s in Mumbai, he misses the vibe of Delhi so much. “I omit Dilli ka khana each time I am in Mumbai. These days, site visitors is terrible over there because the Metro construction has started. And then after I come to Delhi and notice these broad roads, I feel like coming back for good,” he stated.
The actor additionally in comparison Delhi’s nightlife to Mumbai’s and stated that the latter lags at the back of. He stated, “Clubs and lounges are larger in Delhi, whereas in Mumbai, chhote se space mein hi sab log hote hain. I omit the Delhi vibe there. Every time I am going back to Mumbai, it takes around two-three days to in truth get back to the feel of the town. Dilli reh jata hai mere andar.”




‘Gurgaon is just like Mumbai’
Turned out, it wasn’t simply Rohan’s love for meals that brought him to the town. “I have a five-month-old niece and I hadn’t seen her since she was once born. I had to come this time to peer her. So I went to Gurgaon as my brother has a area there. Whenever I come back house, I make sure that I keep there for two-three days.”
Rohan informed us that he found a lot of similarities between Mumbai and Gurgaon in relation to day-to-day lifestyles. “Gurgaon, I feel, is just like Mumbai. It doesn’t have bungalows like Delhi. I choose coming to Shalimar Bagh greater than going to Gurgaon. Dilli ka attraction hi alag hai. Even around fairs, you'll be able to feel the festivities in Delhi. Gurgaon mein thoda sunsaan sa rehta hai. Gurugrammers are extra into their jobs, wahan company tradition hai thoda. Corporate ke sath health tradition bhi Gurgaon mein hi hai. Dilli mein toh khana itna achha hai ke logon se control hi nahi hota,” he laughed.


MR POSER: Rohan Gandotra at Cyber Hub

‘Noida mein Atta Market hi jaata tha’
Recalling the time when Rohan took his colleagues to GIP Mall simply to show his hoarding to them, Rohan informed us, “I keep in mind, I was running in HCL after I did a print advert of a watch emblem and there was once an enormous hoarding of me on GIP. So I took all my colleagues there and showed it to them. And they become my fans after that.”
Rohan additionally informed us that he feels that social lifestyles in Noida isn't as happening as it is in Gurgaon. “After having labored at a company area in Noida, I feel Gurgaon company employees have a greater way of life. They can kick back at Cyber Hub after paintings, Noida mein toh main Sector 49 ya Atta Market hi jaata tha,” he shared.
Giving recommendations on how folks can flirt with Delhi, Rohan stated that since Delhiites love momos, they will have to take a look at those in Pitampura. “Giri Momos, a well-liked momo joint in Pitampura, is one thing I might urge everyone to try. I think he started the rage of tandoori and Afghani momos in Delhi. Two years back, he had a small counter, and now he has bought a store. It’s all because of his mouth-watering momos. And the most productive phase is that he has greater than 150 sorts,” Rohan stated.



LOVE FOR DILLI KA KHANA: Rohan samples some kulhad wali lassi in Mehrauli


Tell us the way you flirt along with your town through sharing pictures or videos the usage of #flirtwithyourcity and stand a chance to get featured in Delhi Times. And don’t

disregard to tag us!


--Unnati.Joshi@timesgroup.com
Rohan Gandotra: When I see such wide roads in Delhi, I feel like coming back for good Rohan Gandotra: When I see such wide roads in Delhi, I feel like coming back for good Reviewed by Kailash on June 18, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.