Mysuru is one of the most beautiful cities I have been to: Simran Natekar

Everyone who has been to a film hall and seen the no-smoking ad played prior to any movie will consider the little lady who urges her father to give up the habit. The ad is a couple of years previous and the lady, Simran Natekar, is little no more. In reality, she is all set to make her Kannada movie debut, having made a mark in Bollywood already. Simran plays the title role within the upcoming flick Kajal, a lot of which was once shot in Mysuru not too long ago. “This was once my first discuss with to Mysuru and, truthfully, I had no idea that it would be so stunning. I was in point of fact astounded all over our force from Bengaluru to Mysuru. What struck me was once the superior weather and the way clean town is. The roads are good and the surroundings are stunning,” says the younger actress excitedly.

During her keep within the city, Simran tried out all issues quintessentially Mysuru. “First and foremost I went to the Palace; I completely liked the structure and the way smartly it's been maintained over time. I additionally went to Chamundi Hills and was once mesmerised by the view from the top. Not many of us know that I’m a huge fan of idli and dosa, and being in Mysuru meant that I were given to devour each all the time,” she says.

As for her Sandalwood debut, Simran says, “I have been wanting to mission into the South movie industry and the opportunity has come about now. When I was given a narration for Kajal, I quite favored the topic.”


- Sridhar VG
Mysuru is one of the most beautiful cities I have been to: Simran Natekar Mysuru is one of the most beautiful cities I have been to: Simran Natekar Reviewed by Kailash on July 06, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.