Mysuru gets an art space named after artist Baadal Nanjudaswamy

Sculptor Manju Kukkarahalli has opened an artwork house referred to as the Baadal Art Gallery to offer a platform for artists to exhibit their works and hang interactions between pros and amateurs on topics related to artwork. Speaking to us, Manju says, “There are not sufficient artwork platforms in Mysuru, so I determined to open a space where artists can show off their works freed from value. Artist Baadal Nanjundaswamy impressed me to become an artist, so I determined to call the artwork house after him. I hope that the space might be utilised in the suitable manner by budding artists to succeed in better heights.” Baadal provides, “No artist should suffer from a loss of venues or be with out the suitable platform to nurture his/her talent. I am honoured that Manju has named the gallery after me.”
Mysuru gets an art space named after artist Baadal Nanjudaswamy Mysuru gets an art space named after artist Baadal Nanjudaswamy Reviewed by Kailash on January 05, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.