Gorakhpur: Pulwama attack survivor returns home

GORAKHPUR: CRPF constable Awdhesh Kumar, who was once injured in the Pulwama terror assault in Kashmir on February 14, returned to his local village Aabadi Sakhni on Wednesday night. He was once welcomed through villagers and leaders of many parties.


Awdhesh did not talk in regards to the terror assault but stated he was once glad to be home. “I'm more than happy that I have come home on my daughter’s birthday,” he stated.


“My head and palms had been injured in the assault, but I'm in higher now and able to resume duty,” he added.


Awdhesh’s father Satyanarayan Kumar stated, “I'm grateful that my son is wholesome and in front of me. I had noticed him on TV when home minister Rajnath Singh went to fulfill the injured CRPF soldiers at a Srinagar health facility. Later, he known as us to say he was once superb but didn’t tell us about his injury.”


Awdhesh was once travelling in a bus which was once Three-Four automobiles in the back of the bus which was once blown up through the suicide bomber in Pulwama. As many as 40 jawans had been killed in the assault.
Gorakhpur: Pulwama attack survivor returns home Gorakhpur: Pulwama attack survivor returns home Reviewed by Kailash on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.