Pulwama survivor returns home for daughter’s b’day

Gorakhpur: CRPF constable Awdhesh Kumar, who was injured within the Pulwama terror assault in Kashmir on February 14, returned to his native village Aabadi Sakhni on Wednesday night time. He was welcomed by means of villagers and leaders of many events.

Awdhesh didn't speak about the terror assault but said he was happy to be house. “I am more than happy that I've come house on my daughter’s birthday,” he said.


“My head and arms were injured within the assault, but I am in better now and in a position to resume responsibility,” he added.


Awdhesh’s father Satyanarayan Kumar said, “I am thankful that my son is wholesome and in front of me. I had observed him on TV when house minister Rajnath Singh went to meet the injured CRPF infantrymen at a Srinagar clinic. Later, he called us to say he was superb but didn’t let us know about his harm.”


Awdhesh was travelling in a bus which was Three-4 vehicles behind the bus which was blown up by means of the suicide bomber in Pulwama. As many as 40 jawans were killed within the assault.


Pulwama survivor returns home for daughter’s b’day Pulwama survivor returns home for daughter’s b’day Reviewed by Kailash on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.