‘Take it easy’ is the key: 3 Ghaziabad students among top performers

GHAZIABAD: The scholars of Ghaziabad have come out with a stellar performance in the CBSE Class XII checks with Anoushka Chandra of Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Vasundhara, securing all-India 2nd rank by scoring 498 marks and Kshitij Anand of the similar school scoring 497 marks to bag the 3rd position.
Nakul Gupta of DPS Rajnagar too scored 497 marks to proportion the 3rd rank.

An elated Anoushka, who scored 99.6%, said she didn’t expect such high marks. Though she scored a great 100 in 4 out of five topics, she couldn’t do the similar with English. “I scored 98 in English. In hindsight, I think I will have to have put in somewhat more effort in this subject. Otherwise I am happy,” said Anoushka. “I've been regular in my research and adopted identical regimen for the previous two years and I suppose that’s why I didn't really feel a lot force previous to the checks,” she said. “I made notes and saved on revising chapters regularly however English was once one subject which was once relatively tricky to take care of,” she added.


Anoushka’s mother Ranjita Srivastava, a housewife, said her daughter was once studious proper from the adolescence. “She was once all the time studious and took her research seriously. She all the time did smartly at school and I used to be confident that she would do smartly. However, I by no means thought she would come 2nd,” she said. Her father SP Srivastava works in the ministry of defence. “I wish to change into an IAS officer and hope to transparent the examination some day,” Anoushka said, when requested about her ambition. Her schoolmate, Kshitij Anand, who secured 3rd position, was once away in Ranchi to attend the funeral of his maternal grandfather who kicked the bucket on May 12.


Speaking to TOI over phone, Kshitij said: “I am experiencing a mixed feeling due to the death of my grandfather, however overall I am pleased with the effects.” Kshitij scored a great 100 in English. “Scoring 100% in English has truly come as a surprise as I by no means anticipated this even though I didn't chalk out a unique technique for this subject. I had made notes for each and every bankruptcy and revised it each time I got time,” said Kshitij. Kshitij, whose father is a deputy director in the ministry of defence and mother a school trainer, needs to change into an aeronautical engineer. “Since adolescence, I had all the time marvelled on the planes and rockets and that stayed with me until this present day. And I know that is what I wish to do in long term,” said Kshitij.


Nakul Gupta of DPS Rajnagar too bagged the 3rd spot in all-India score by scoring 99.four%. Son of a businessman, Nakul needs to sign up for Indian Foreign Service. On the method followed whilst getting ready for checks, Nakul said: “I took it easy and didn't put an excessive amount of pressure. Instead, I carried on with day by day research.”


‘Take it easy’ is the key: 3 Ghaziabad students among top performers ‘Take it easy’ is the key: 3 Ghaziabad students among top performers Reviewed by Kailash on May 27, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.