Biker kicks woman in abdomen, case viral on FB

MUMBAI: A 41-year-old homemaker was kicked in the stomach via an unknown biker at Borivli on Monday when she was at the means house after picking up her daughter from college. The girl took to Facebook to narrate the incident and insist more police patrolling all over the day. Her submit was shared via nearly 100 other folks via Wednesday night time. Police officials said they are scrutinizing the footage from cameras in the vicinity.

Biswapriya Chakrabarti, the homemaker, advised TOI: “We reside with regards to the college and walk house everyday. Around 3.35pm, we reached YMCA in IC Colony once I spotted a motorcyclist approach from the opposite aspect. He was dashing and I was keeping track of him as I had my kid with me. He slowed down as he was passing us and all at once prolonged his leg. He kicked me exhausting in the stomach along with his boots. I was in severe pain. But earlier than I may react, he had vanished.”
Screenshot of the viral Facebook submit

She added that every other biker and two autorickshaw drivers who had witnessed the incident presented to chase him. “The auto drivers returned after a while and said that they had misplaced him. I had never observed the biker earlier than he assaulted me. I don’t know whether his aim was to rob my handbag or molest.”


Chakrabarti dialled the police emergency helpline ‘100’. A police vehicle arrived in a while and requested her if she had observed the bike’s numberplate. “I advised them I was in no place to note down the registration quantity. They made inquiries in the neighbourhood. It grew to become out that the spot was not lined via digital surveillance,” said Chakrabarti who filed a police criticism on Wednesday.


“We have shaped two groups to trace down the person. There are CCTVs fixed elsewhere at the lane and we're going during the footage,” said senior inspector Ashok Jadhav of MHB Colony police. Chakrabarti said she had taken a just right look at the biker’s face and may determine him if cops stuck him. “Women walking with children are essentially the most prone on streets. The Link Road is positioned shut via and offers an break out course for such components,” she added.


Reacting to her submit on Facebook, citizens said a flasher had been spotted in the same lane too. “There needs to be larger vigilance and digital surveillance,” a local advised TOI.


Read the storyin Marathi
Biker kicks woman in abdomen, case viral on FB Biker kicks woman in abdomen, case viral on FB Reviewed by Kailash on June 15, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.