'Husband forced me to sleep with his boss'

AHMEDABAD: A 34-year-old woman from the Naranpura area of town filed a grievance towards her husband, alleging that he used to be forcing her to have intercourse along with his boss, a leading car dealer.
The woman additionally alleged that her husband — who she married in 2007 after falling in love — and her spouse's father, assaulted her badly after she refused.

In the FIR she lodged at Naranpura police station, the girl additionally alleged that her husband and her spouse's father have illicit relationships they usually compelled her to offer them cash for their affairs. She has additionally accused her husband of frequently forcing her to have unnatural intercourse.

“My husband and my spouse's father run an automotive spare portions store in Mirzapur. My husband additionally works as a valuer at a leading car dealership. Everything used to be commonplace for the first four years of our marriage, however my husband later started harassing and torturing me. My husband and spouse's father additionally had illicit relationships with other girls, on whom they would spend some huge cash, which they incessantly took from me. They offered my embellishes for their spending,” says the grievance. The complainant has two children, a nine-year-old daughter and a two-year-old son.

The woman additionally alleged that her husband demanded that she provide girls and beat her when she refused.


“My husband additionally compelled me to drink liquor and smoke cigarettes towards my will. He additionally performed unnatural intercourse on me many times. He requested me to have intercourse along with his boss so he may just get a promotion in his activity. When I refused to so, he beat me severely,” added the complainant.


The woman used to be additionally allegedly assaulted by means of her husband and spouse's father on Thursday, and then she used to be rushed to VS Hospital.


Naranpura police lodged a grievance towards the girl’s husband and in-laws underneath various sections of the IPC, together with 498 (home violence), 377 (unnatural intercourse) and 323 (voluntarily causing hurt).


'Husband forced me to sleep with his boss' 'Husband forced me to sleep with his boss' Reviewed by Kailash on June 03, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.