I-T searches Chennai textile, jewellery stores

CHENNAI: Income tax investigation officials on Friday morning began searches in more than 20 puts belonging to wholesale textile dealer -- Gandhi Fabrics and Jain Textiles – and a couple of jewelry shops in Parry’s Corner and Washermanpet areas of Chennai.

I-T resources said these retail outlets weren't paying taxes properly.


"We wanted to check their accounts as they are evading paying income tax. As of now, more than 20 places have come under our search. If it needs, we will search more areas," said a senior I-T reputable.


Apart from the shops, the searches had been also going on within the flats of the owners and workers.


I-T searches Chennai textile, jewellery stores I-T searches Chennai textile, jewellery stores Reviewed by Kailash on June 08, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.