Man uploads photo wearing skull cap, thrashed

AHMEDABAD: A 21-year-old guy from Narol house of the city was allegedly beaten up by 4 males who took objection because the he posted a show image on his WhatsApp account while wearing a skull cap which is worn by individuals of Islamic religion. Police stated that the 4 males threatened him “for wearing a skull cap despite being a Hindu”.

Digambar Sonar was thrashed by Sachin, Vijay, Kachori and an unknown guy on overdue Monday night time so significantly that the he was hospitalised.


He said within the FIR, “I had clicked myself wearing a skull cap at the pageant of Eid on June 16 and posted it as my show image on WhatsApp. As Sachin, who is a pal and member in a common WhatsApp group, noticed my show image and started abusing me for wearing the skull cap.”


“Sachin and some other good friend Vijay met me at Satyamnagr vegetable market near Amraiwadi house and started threatening me on why I wore the skull cap on Eid. He told me that we're Hindus and we should now not put on such skull cap. They then forcibly took my two-wheeler and made me to go with them. The duo took me to a deserted position and started beating me,” added Sonar within the FIR.


Sonar alleged that the duo then referred to as up two in their pals and 4 of them started beating him significantly. Seeking assist, Sonar referred to as up his cousin Akshay but he additionally was beaten up.


Sonar and Akshay later referred to as up their brother Chetan Sonar who rushed him to the LG sanatorium. Amraiwadi PIO M Desai stated that an FIR has been lodged towards the 4 individuals who're still at huge.
Man uploads photo wearing skull cap, thrashed Man uploads photo wearing skull cap, thrashed Reviewed by Kailash on July 03, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.