Sonu Sood's heartfelt note for late father

Sonu Sood was lately in the news when the actor opened up on his go out from Kangana Ranaut's newest day out 'Manikarnika: The Queen o Jhansi'. The actor additionally featured in Rohit Shetty's blockbuster 'Simmba' which has minted over Rs. 350 crores worldwide. Recently, he took to his Instagram profile to percentage a heart-warming put up for his dad.

Check out his put up here:





View this put up on Instagram

7th feb.. The date I don’t wanna remember but the date I will be able to by no means forget ! It’s been 2 years dad.. life has never been the similar. The vacuum that you just left in our lives won't ever be stuffed . We leave out you on a regular basis, every minute ,every 2nd. My palms shiver when i write this, my heart sinks after I realise I will be able to by no means see you again. Just wanna thank u dad for educating us the lessons of our lives, for uplifting us to be useful to others. We can by no means be such as you but will attempt to apply your foot steps. Stay happy where ever you are papa. Will leave out u all the time...until I see u someday. Love u dad ❤️

A put up shared through Sonu Sood (@sonu_sood) on




The actor took to his Instagram profile she shared some pictures of his late father and wrote a heart-touching message. He captioned the put up as, "7th feb.. The date I don’t wanna remember but the date I will never forget ! It’s been 2 years dad.. life has never been the same. The vacuum that you left in our lives will never be filled . We miss you everyday, every minute ,every second. My hands shiver when i write this, my heart sinks when I realise I will never see you again. Just wanna thank u dad for teaching us the lessons of our lives, for inspiring us to be helpful to others. We can never be like you but will try to follow your foot steps. Stay happy where ever you are papa. Will miss u always...till I see u someday. Love u dad ❤️".


Apart from Sonu Sood, 'Simmba' additionally featured Ranveer Singh, Sara Alia Khan and Ajay Devgn.
Sonu Sood's heartfelt note for late father Sonu Sood's heartfelt note for late father Reviewed by Kailash on February 08, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.